Thursday, May 19, 2011

Baby Jayci...

On May 7, 2011 Brianne and Tim had their sweet little Baby Jayci......
I was so excited to be there!
I was the video lady:)
Tonight we got to spend some quality time with Jayci.
My kids, and Aaron, loved to hold her.
When Jayci first got here Ry held her for about 5 minutes.
Then something more exciting started happening, so he left.
Typical boy.
Brayd then got his turn and was lovin' just holding her.
She is perfect!
I then got in about 10 minutes....
Until Aaron got home and wanted some fruit pizza.
Instead of getting it himself, Aaron said, "Do you want me to hold Jayci while you make me some fruit pizza?" I was a little surprised but o.k. with it.
I'm not kidding, Aaron held her for over an hour. Just sitting on the computer holding her.
It was adorable.
At one point he looked at me and said, "If you could guarantee....."
I knew what he meant:)
I wish I could guarantee it!
It was then Porter's turn....
He fed.
Then burped!
I asked him if he wanted a baby. He said, "Ours just scream, they aren't quiet like this."
It's true.
Madi was gone most of the evening with her friends, but when she got home she was very excited to see Jayci.
So cute!
Jayci was SO good! She wiggled and got a little vocal when she got hungry and that is about it.
I was so happy when the kids went to bed and I got to sit and hold her while talking to Brianne and Tim.
She is so little and such an angel. Brianne and Tim were Not gone long enough.
However, we will take whatever we can get:)

3 comments:

Heather said...

So cute! If only they stayed like that!!

Unknown said...

She is so darling!! Maybe Brianne should bring her around more often so that Aaron will get use to the idea of a baby being around again ;) Can't wait for 6 months when we both can hold another new one ;) And I CANNOT believe Brayd is getting so big! He's such a big boy in his cute graduation cap. Miss you all tons!!

Melissa said...

I had the "if you could guarantee..." conversation with Jordan tonight. :) She is adorable. It makes me so anxious for my sister and sister-in-laws to have their babies!