Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Momma's Birthday!!

My momma turned 54 this year!! My sisters and I took the some cupcakes, balloons and the grandkids up to visit her. We thought there would be kids there but apparently her afternoon class went with her morning class for their field trip. It worked out good though. This way we could hang out for a bit!
TRYING to get a picture.
Got it!
My cute sisters and Mom!
I am so thankful for each one of these ladies...I'm so glad I can live so close, they are like even more moms for my kids.
I am thankful that my mom takes time to have grandma/Madi time every week. Mostly it's sewing, sometimes cooking, but always time!
Yes, we are trouble, but more fun!
Thanks for the picture Ry!
BTW...Do ya like my skirt?
My mom and I made it!
Happy Birthday Momma!!
I love you!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yes! I do like your skirt! Happy Birthday to your mom!