Thursday, May 19, 2011

Brayd's Preschool.

My baby Brayd just graduated from his first year of preschool.
It is all happening so fast!
I love to see my babies grow and learn new things.
But, it breaks my heart too!
Brayden was such a good boy to just sit there and perform when he was supposed to and be quiet when he was supposed to.
He didn't learn that from me OR Porter:)
With his classmates.
Getting ready to receive his diploma.
Receiving his diploma.
Brayd and his sweet teacher Ms. Makenzie. She was so cute with him and did an excellent job. I'm excited for him to go back next year.
What can I say?
So Cute!
My Baby and I.
Brayd with his goodies and little present Ms. Makenzie gave her students.
Brayd did excellent in school this year.
I love you Brayd!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

He is getting so big! He looks so cute in his little graduation hat!!

James and Izzy said...

How cute! He looks so big!

Melissa said...

Good job Brayd! I hope you did "pose" when you recieved your diploma!