Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New Play Set For Us!!

Aaron told me a couple weeks ago that he was ready for a new play set...
I told him No.
He said too bad!
Jason took ours away for Hailee and Bentley.
Aaron always wins.
Aaron rounded up some friends and they got busy to build this one.
Brent W. and Brent M.
Jason and Aaron.
Ossie Baby watched.
As did all the kids waiting anxiously to play.
Brent M. and Aaron working so hard!
I didn't get a picture of the finished product, but I will.....
Thanks so much to our good friends!
You guys were good helpers:)
Our pool is coming along....We are very excited to spend the hot summer days-if they ever come-hanging out by this baby!!
Yes, we did have to ruin the track. We let the boys decided and the vote was unanimous, they wanted a pool!

2 comments:

Heather said...

It was actually a pretty fun day, at least for me! I had fun hanging out with you! I'm so excited for your pool! I don't want to take advantage though so you'll just have to invite us over a lot!!!

Melissa said...

What?! You are getting your long awaited pool! Looks like it's going to be a party at your house all summer long! So fun! You are so lucky to have friends to come help you put up the new play set. We really miss you guys.