Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pine Valley

Grandma and Grandpa Key were so kind to take all 4 of my monkeys up to their Cabin On Saturday morning. I went to pick them up on Monday morning. It was just Aaron and I for 48 hours! It was boring! I missed my babies so much and wanted them back desperately.
Aaron and I went out on Saturday night and we had a relaxing day on Sunday. It was nice, but too long. I went up to the Cabin on Monday morning and picked them up.
As I was driving into town I saw a train of 4-wheelers and motorcycles. It was my family and So cute!! Amongst the train was Porter on his 110, Ry on his 50 and Madi on the 90 4-wheeler. They had a blast!!
As I got a little further into Pine Valley I saw this.....
My dad and Ry were setting up some kind of compass course?
A bit later in the day I was hanging out with Carter and he needed to be fed.
I asked Brayd if he would like to do it and he agreed....
Cute Brayd!
His hair is getting so blond.
Wait until next week at Lake Powell!!
Until then....

No comments: