Friday, May 27, 2011

Schools Out!

For the Young Women in our ward I made some Temple Pouches for the girls. I did this the day after the kids got out of school so I had them all with me. Porter decided he wanted to take up sewing! He did a great job!
Porter and Madi with their "projects"
They were both making pockets. Madi started sewing and sewed all the way around so there was no opening. When Madi and my mom said they would just have to unpick it, Porter piped in and said "why don't you just cut one of the sides off?"
Good thinking Porter!
That is what they did:)
That night we went to see Kung Fu Panda 2.
While we were waiting in line Po came to visit.
Ry gave him a hug.....
Sucky it is blurry.
Madi gave a hug.
Brayd gave a hug.
So Cute.
Porter was too cool.
Then he gave in:)
Here's to a Great Summer Vacation!

No comments: