Thursday, April 28, 2011

First Blue And Gold Banquet.

I'm old.
I now go to Blue and Gold Banquet's with my son!
Porter had his first pack meeting which was the Blue and Gold.
At his first pack meeting he received his Wolf!! I was happy that he is moving along and loving Cub Scouts so much. He looks forward to it every week and is as happy as can be to do the fun things they do!
Participating in the flag ceremony.
He looks lost and confused.
I'm sure it will get better.
Receiving his award.
My first award too!
I remember my brothers doing this for my mom.
Weird!
They played fun games too.
Aaron whipping Porter around in a sleeping bag.
Aaron telling all about it!
Aaron missed Porter's mouth and got lots of the marshmallow in Porter's hair.
I didn't expect that!
I guess when it's a race, Aaron's competitive side comes out a little more than the O.C.D. in him.
I am so proud of Porter for the time and effort he puts in to his scouts. He gets his book on his own to sign off on things he does. I love it!
Keep it up Porter!
I don't want to be one of the MOMS that earns the Eagle.
That is YOUR job!

1 comment:

Heather said...

It's true, you are old, but I'm right behind you. That's awesome that he loves it, I hope Carter does too.