Saturday, April 16, 2011

Enjoying The Warm Weather.....

Aaron and I are trying to be good parents and get out and be active with our kids:). We really do enjoy it and so do the kids. Sometimes it just turns into such a big deal. It always ends up being worth it though. This time we decided to go on a path out by Tonaquint. We ended up at Red Hills Parkway. It was great!
This is how we started out. Sadly about 3 minutes into our ride Porter tried to jump a curb and broke his brake and his spirits. We still went on.
Ryan then met this bush!
Just for the record....
He did have a helmet on but took it off before I got the camera out.
My parents joined us on our trek.
It was a feel good moment when I took this picture.
Porter and Aaron pushing Ry and Brayd.
Porter felt better enough to start rollerblading.
Fixing the rollerblades.
Aaron was so cute letting Porter push/drag the stroller.
It's a good thing Aaron has kept those soccer legs.
I love them:)
Ry and Grandma hung out most of the ride.
They encouraged each other.
Well, grandma more so for Ry.
I ended up on a bike too.
Good times, Good times!

1 comment:

Heather said...

You are such a cute little family! That looks like so much fun! We need to get out do that too, you have totally motivated me! What's the point of living here if you're not going to get out and enjoy it more!!!