Friday, April 1, 2011

Porter's Birthday Party

Porter wanted to have a birthday party SOOO bad, so we did. However, there was NO WAY I was going to take 12 crazy boys to my house. So, we went bowling, then to the park to play some games, and have some pizza and cake. Jason, Joanna, Bentley Boy, Christie and Brenden were kind enough to come along and help. After all, they did get some free pizza and cake out of the deal.
We picked all the kids up after school and headed to the bowling alley. Dude that worked at the bowling alley was pretty informative and made sure the boys knew the rules.
Getting the lecture on how to bowl.
They gave Porter a bowling pin with his friends name on the pin.
Porter quite liked that.
Porter and Carter.
All his friends with the sweet sign.
A little closer.
When the bowling was over we headed to the park for some games-thanks Jason, pizza, cake and opening of the presents.
Having some pizza
More of the party.
He was kind enough to let Madi come too.
Porter picking off the sausage-it's his birthday:)
Jason and the kids playing a crazy game of whiplash.
Bentley boy needed some pizza too.
Playing some red-rover.
Lots of presents!
Opening the presents.
Porter had lots of friends at his party and I'm pretty sure they had a good time.
I'm so proud of Porter that he wants to involve the kids that don't have many friends.
He has such a kind heart and doesn't like to make people feel bad. Well, maybe just Ry.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Porter!! Looks like there have been lots of fun things going on in your family! :) Can't believe Porty is already 8!! CANNOT wait to see you all in a few days! We miss you all so so much. PS Is that seriously BRAYD riding the 4wheeler on the track!?! Bonnie when'd he get SO big?! haha That is the cutest thing I've ever seen :)

Heather said...

He really is such a good boy! I'm so glad that Carter has him as a friend! I love the picture of Carter and Porter. You are such a nice mom to let him invite that many kids! I think that I would rather have puched myself in the face than taken that many boys!!!

Lyndsi said...

I think I would have bunched the kids in the face to take that many. You are brave and an awesome mom.