Monday, April 25, 2011

Madi and Lexi

Whenever there is a day off of school the first thing that is asked of me is...Can we have a sleepover with our cousins? The craziest thing is that Brayd is involved in this sleepover time. He's my Baby!!
So we had a sleepover. Lexi and Cam slept at our house and Ryan and Porter slept at Heather's with Connor and Alan.
For Easter Madi got a cute little "make your own mini cake kit". She decided to bust thing out when Lexi slept over on Easter night......
Lexi.
Madi.
Cute Cousins.
Their fondant cakes turned out beautiful!
Don't ya think?:)
Madi even thought they tasted good.

1 comment:

Heather said...

How fun! I remember having sleepovers with my sister and cousins. The older girls would do our make-up and hair and we'd have a fashion show, it's one of my favorite memories of them. I'm sure your kids will always love it too!