Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Shower and A New Cub Scout

Two of the greatest friends a girl could ever have helped me to plan a shower for my Sister-in-law...We worked in the kitchen from 10 to 4 and made my kitchen and family room look just adorable. Lyndsi and Heather are the best decorator/cooks I have ever seen.
Check this out!
Kara, Karen and Grandma Payne.
Could it be any more adorable?
I don't think so..
The food was incredible also!
The family room.
Madi, Kara, Avery, Ashley, Brianne, Karen and Grandma Payne.
Baby Avery attacking the candies.
Joanna and Hailee Mae.
Cute new hair Jo!
This same night was Porter's first day of Cub Scouts.
Aaron was at work so my parents came over to help get Porter dressed.
Thanks for sewing on the badges mom!
Getting Porter all fancied up.
He looks so good!
My little boy is growing up!
WAIT.......
Grandpa Key and Porter.
My dad is a huge scout fan and has been in scouts many times over.
He will be a great helper!
Grandpa explaining a few things while Porter was waiting for his ride.
And Ossie Baby:)
Porter was a little nervous at first, but ended up loving scouts!
The made a paper kite and had a great time.i
This is only the beginning of scouts for his family.
Wish me luck.....

2 comments:

Heather said...

That's just crazy that Porter is in scouts. Everything for the shower looked like it turned out perfect. I like planning showers with other people's money!!! I'm so glad that you liked it. I'm just sorry that my head was so stupid that day, it's just classic heather though, get sick when people are counting on you!!!

Lyndsi said...

Luckily Heather had a co-boss! ;) haha. It was fun to get ready for. And my oh my, you have a lot of scouts ahead of you. You will be in cub scouts for the next 8 years at least! Maybe they should take you out of Young Womens and stick you in scouting. It's a blast... ok, maybe its not for women. But boys like it! Glad that you liked the shower!