Monday, April 11, 2011

My Madi is 9!

My Madi is 9! She is growing like a weed! She has developed a little attitude lately. I'm not so sure I am loving this, but with this little attitude is confidence and I like that part.
Madi wanted McDonald's pancakes for breakfast, so that is what she got.
Along with a grapefruit with a candle in it!
So excited for presents!!
Her presents consisted of...
Peanut Butter filled Oreos.
A big Reese's Bar.
Get off Jo!
A little Craft.
A towel/swimsuit cover.
A swimsuit.
A cute little comforter that was supposed to be a quilt.
I think we will be returning it and get a real quilt.
Some Rollerblades!!
She was very excited for these!
Especially after playing around on Porter's yesterday!
All my babies. Ry was so cute, after this picture was taken he said, "It looks like Porter and I are getting married":) It's true!
When school was over and it was time to have some fun, Madi chose to go on a rollerblade/bike ride to try out her new blades. It was way fun! Madi is just a beginner so she held on to Aaron almost the whole time. She did get some battle wounds. All the while Porter was doing spins and all sorts of jumps on his blades. Wow, that kid is entertaining!
I asked Ry to take a picture of us.....
Here is the battle wound on her knee.
Then I said a little closer....
Wow!
Madi and Brayd doing Madi's fun craft.
I asked Madi at about this point if she was having fun and she said. "Yes, because everyone is doing just what they want to". Cute girl!
Aaron is getting so so fast!
Aaron would come up behind Porter really fast while they were both rollerblading on the track and pick up Porter.
Porter thought it was so fun!
Ry is getting into the whole Rollerblading also.
With Madi's blades.
Aaron had a basketball in the evening that we went to. After that we headed to Madi's choice of dinner which was Samurai 21. We had to wait about 45 minutes to get in.
Aaron was not happy about that. Can you tell?
And Brayd.
At this point Aaron was a little happier.
At least we were seated and coloring.
Brayd and I.
Madi and her birthday dinner!
Madi's cake and ice cream:)
It was too cold to sit outside and eat the ice cream so we took it to the Yukon and ate it there.
It was so yummy!
Madi is such a sweet girl! I really couldn't ask for a better daughter.
I love you Madi!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Madison is looking so big, I totally can see a lot of you in her. Happy Birthday Madison!!!

Heather said...

I love Madi too! She really is so sweet and I really do look forward to Wednesday mornings! I'm glad that she had such a great day.
I think I need to get busy on my rollerblades or I won't be able to keep up with all you Smiths!!!

Melissa said...

Madi, I can't believe you are nine! Happy birthday! It looks like you had an extra special day! Can I come join in your roller blading party if I am wearing roller skates? They are pink and purple and Jordan hates them...but I bet you wouldn't mind. :) We miss you!