Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dying Eggs!

This year I asked Aaron if he would like us to wait for him to dye eggs.
He said No.
So we didn't.
While he was at work we busted out the dye and went to town. Jason joined us. It's probably a good thing Aaron wasn't around because we spilled two of the 6 bowls of dye.
Whoops!
The kids busy at work.
I had the kids hold up their favorite eggs....
Madi's favorite.
Porter and Jason's favorites.
Ry's favorite.
And Brayd's favorite.
Our fridge was so so stinky with all the hard boiled eggs in the fridge.
Aaron was happy when we made our deviled eggs and took them away:)
He's kinda a party pooper!

2 comments:

Heather said...

You are a way better mom than me. I was so worried about my kids spilling that I totally forgot to take pictures of them!!

Melissa said...

We painted eggs with water color paint this year! Way less stress and the colors were actually really bright! The kids loved it! Jordan is always out on Easter eggs and pumpkin carving...someday he'll be sad he missed out! :) Good thing your kids have a fun Mom when Dad bails right?