Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Canada-Day 1

Aaron had a BRP show he was going to in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. So, he asked if I would like to come along.....Of course I would! Canada is somewhere I wanted to go. Last time Aaron went I was 8 months pregnant with Ry and Very Large! He brought me back XL sweatpants from Whistler:) They fit me for about a month-thankfully!
Our first breakfast.....Pastries of course.
We went to this incredible Basilica. I can't remember any of the history details.
Only that Celine Dion was married there!
Karen joined us also. It was fun to have her there.
She loves to see all the historical stuff.
This here thingy can go on water or land!
Pretty sweet.
This was an awesome walking street.
So fun!
And dangerous:)
Another street.
I loved this little shop! It had the cutest things in it.
I bought a little camera case/wallet.
We then went down to where the cruise ships come in.
It's a peninsula.
We saw this sweet dog on the way there.
He had sunglasses and was doing tricks.
So cute!
We then rented this awesome thing that we had to peddle.
It was a lot of fun!
We rode over to this huge clock tower.
My cute baby!
Can you see how far up we are?
So scary!!
This flag looks tiny!
I was very scared of heights in this picture.
Aaron was so interested in how the clock worked.
Then I got him to look.
We were all the way to the top!
I was very scared.
See this sweet machine we were riding...
It was awesome!
We then went back to the basilica so we could go to the chapel.
This is inside the chapel.
It was pretty amazing.
Can you see that little speck of white up there?
That is the guy that played at Celine Dion's wedding.
He didn't hold a candle to the organist in our church:)
We then went to get some food that was put on by BRP.
This was a delicious spinach, strawberry, walnut and cheese salad.
MMMMM!!!!!
We then hooked up with Mitch and Chase...Brianne didn't get her passport from the MTC in time so she wasn't able to make it...SO SAD!!
The show was this entertaining....
Cute tongue baby!
Mitch loved the band..Styx? Chase-except for he missed Brianne-and Aaron were just happy to be there:)
Aaron didn't really gain this much weight....he was just really close to the camera.
That wrapped up our first and only free day.....
It was great fun!

No comments: