Friday, July 29, 2011

Girls Camp

Yes, I did go to Girl's Camp!
I am the assistant camp director. I do not like to camp but I made it through!
We took this picture before we headed out for the next two days of dirtiness!
We all got some cute shirts that said "We Believe"
We made some good memories.
Me, Susan Bangerter, Valerie Brewer, Diana Lunt, Alex Dressler and Mary Meadows.
All the leaders that went to camp besides DeAnna Kraupp and Stephanie Hoag.
DeAnna is right here with the girls, singing her favorite girls camp song.
The girls put on an awesome skit about "guarding their virtue" Each girl participated and it was short, entertaining and sweet!
Just how Susan likes them.
I can say that I got to know the girls a lot better and it was good to hang out with them for 3 days straight!
They are amazing girls with amazing trials, but I know they will overcome them.
They are just "those kind of girls!"

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So glad you survived! Looks like a blast! PS your shirts turned out cute!