Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Chase and Brianne's Wedding

Chase and Brianne FINALLY got married! It was so cute and they are such a darling couple!! I am very excited to have one of Aaron's brothers married.
They got married in the Salt Lake Temple so we took the kids down to hang out in the waiting room with Ashley and Taylor.
First we got some pictures....
My awesome kids with Porter's awesome smile!
Porter
Ryan
Brayd
My Madi
I quite like this picture.
My cute kiddos.
I wish they weren't getting so big!
Just my baby girl and I.
Me and ALL my BOYS!
Of course Aaron didn't want any pictures.
I know, SURPRISE!!
My boys were so exhausted on the ride to the reception.
It had already been a day!
How cute are these 3 boys?!!
Being so dang cute!
Oh Tay!
The brothers and in-laws.
Just missing 1....Ashley's man.
The dude's holding up Brianne.
I kinda cut off Tim.
Sorry 'bout that Timmy!
Chase and Brianne with all the babies.
Grandpa and Grandma with their grandkids.
My Sweet Family!
Madi, Porter and Chloe did lots of hanging out together.
Madi and Chloe.
My 4 babies.
Just cute!
Brayd thought it was so funny with Grandpa was busin' a move.
my Madi enjoying her yummy dessert.
My baby and I.
Porter and Chloe did some good dancing.
Ryan and Kennedy hung out together most of the time!
Good-looking groomsmen!
Laughing at Mitch!
How could you not?
Aaron with Chase.
Cute Brothers!
Ry and Kennedy still playing!
Can you see the look Kennedy is giving this "other" girl?
Her name is Haley and she is Brianne's niece.
They made up!
The incredibly cute couple!
The so cute Cake!
Brayd was so interested!
Porter caught the garder belt.
Porter was standing under a line as Brianne was throwing her bouquet and
it got caught in the line and landed on him. So, Porter ended up catching the bouquet also!
Awesome!
I am so happy for Chase and Brianne!
They are one of the cutest couples ever! They love each other so much!
I can't wait to start traveling with them!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your family looks so grown up! I love the matching outfits pictures! Too cute!