Sunday, August 21, 2011

We Arrived!

We had a pretty decent flight to Florida and got some good sleeps in. After arriving at the airport we had to take a taxi to Amelia Islands where the Yamaha show was. We had the most talkative Taxi driver ever! He even made Aaron laugh at what was like 5:00 in the A.M. in Utah. This guy loved food and wouldn't stop talking about it. He even talked us into stopping to get a "PEEcan roll". He told us he would turn the counter off and everything. This guy was awesome.
Aaron with his PEEcan roll.
So happy!
Awesome Picture.
Jason wanted to be a part of it.
We made it to the hotel and crashed for about 4 hours.
Then headed down to the beach!
My baby and I.
Just my baby and the waves.
Ah!!!!
I got a frame in Florida that says...
THIS IS MY HAPPY.
I will put this picture in it.
It's not so much the ocean,
I love kisses from my baby.
We then headed to the convention center for a little meeting. Then got to look at the new product. This is where I find somewhere to sit while Aaron takes care of business.
Jo and I.
Jo and I again.
We are awesome!
And again!
I was told to put my chin down in this picture.
The rest of the night we ate, got fat and slept.
It was a good one!

1 comment:

Heather said...

How fun to be on vacation with your sister and your man! I love the pic of you and Aaron in the ocean, so cute!!!