Monday, August 22, 2011

2nd Day in Florida

We expected to do ALOT of relaxing on this vacation and that is just what we did. This day we didn't wake up in time for breakfast so we went to a little place down the road to get some lunch. It was quite delicious but Aaron knew he was going to get the pizza when we came back on his birthday.
When we were full we decided to venture down to the pools to soak up some sun.
Aaron is pretty much an old man and read the whole time.
See, he doesn't even care if I get a close-up.
At our place of eating for the night.
Aaron's and my favorite food there.
The rain then started to come down pretty hard.
We did save our yummy food though.
We let the rest get soaked up.
It was wet!
Aaron ran back for more cookies:)
When the rain let up we walked down to the beach to roast some marshmallows.
Aaron thought we were too stiff in this one.
So we crouched down on the next.
I like my mallows black!
This was a relaxing, fun day!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I like my marshmallows black too! I really like that last picture of you, you look super hot! You and Jo both are inspiring me to stop eating so much!! Love all the pics!