Saturday, August 20, 2011

Heading Out!

For the Yamaha water show this year we headed to Florida with Joanna and Jason. We drove to Vegas to hang out with Russ and Nicole for the night then took the red-eye to Atlanta then on to Florida.
We had some dinner first.
Then went shopping.
How funny is this? My foot and Nicole's. Madi's foot is just one size smaller than Nicole's.
Crazy!
Now that I look at the shoes again, I should have bought them.
They are cute!
We then went to get ice cream and talk a bit.
Russ and Nicole were kind enough to drop us at the airport and we were off!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SO glad we got to hang out for a bit that day before you left. It was tons of fun! And I agree - I should have bought those shoes too ;) If you want, I can go grab them before we come up this weekend :) Let me know! See you in a few days!! Can't wait till I live 5 minutes from all of you again so we can go shopping anytime we want (without the boys telling us to get out of the store! lol)