Friday, August 5, 2011

A Long-Time Coming!

This pool has been a long time coming and we are SO excited to have it done! It was supposed to be done in July but it was definitely worth the wait. At least we got to enjoy it for a full week before school started-while Aaron was at Lake Powell!
The kids invited some friends over, as did I, and they jumped in for the first time in groups.....
Madi, Natalie and Brayden were the first ones in!
With Ry not far behind.
Porter was the first off the jump rock.
Brayd loves to just float!
Then he got brave to jump off the jump rock.
So much fun!
This is what summer is all about!
I love the pool and I love chillin' with family and friends!
This is the life!!
Thanks to my baby for working so hard for me and the people I love mostest!

2 comments:

Heather said...

A big Thanks to your baby from me too for working so hard for us to mooch off of you and enjoy your pool! It really is the coolest pool on the planet! Thanks for always being so generous and sharing with us!!!

Melissa said...

Super amazing! It looks like a blast. So glad you are enjoying it!