Tuesday, August 23, 2011

3rd Day in Florida

Our 3rd day in Florida was relaxing as well, but we did do a little more stuff....We headed to town to go some demo rides then walked around a bit to get some lunch.
I quite liked these water bottles. I tried to take a bunch home but Aaron wouldn't let me.
Rude!
This is probably where I found my extra 5 pounds! Those sweet potato fries were delicious!!
We then headed back so Aaron could do some business stuff.
Then got ready to go to the last dinner. It was gross and so was the entertainment. I have to often remind myself that this business is white trash, so often enough that is what we end up with as entertainment....
My baby and I.
Kinda fuzzy, whoops!
Tomorrow is my baby's birthday!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like fun! Too bad your pic is fuzzy, it's a cute one! I'm gaining weight just thinking about those fries!!!