Thursday, August 4, 2011

Oh My!

Do you ever have moments where you have just had it and have to sit back and laugh at everything that is going on around you? Well, I did. We just got back to town from the wedding and we needed to stop in Hurricane to look at a boat for one of Aaron's friends. We were pulling a trailer so the ride had been long and we were in Aaron's truck so all 6 of us were in close quarters!
While we were stopped the kids started fighting. I no longer cared and pulled out my camera to laugh.
Madi was NOT happy!
Porter causing havoc.
Those are his legs.
Ry kicking.
It looks like Brayd is getting beat up here.
When Aaron finally made it back to the truck we all got in trouble because apparently the truck isn't a jungle gym!
Whoops, sorry daddy:)

3 comments:

The Egg-heads said...

And to think....we were the cause of all the ruckus! Sorry to cause chaos, but I did love the pictures (looked and sounded like my house on a daily basis.) But a big thank you to Aaron and your family for stopping, we bought the boat and with a litte TLC, it will be golden. The pool looks AMAZING. So much fun!!! What a great way to spend the last week of vacation! Keep it up Bonnie, love the posts.

Heather said...

I love that you just took pictures and laughed. Brent would have given the same reaction that Aaron gave! THat makes me laugh!!

Melissa said...

That post just made my day! I thought only my kids were that naughty!