Sunday, July 3, 2011

Smith Family Reunion

This year the Smith Family Reunion was held at Grandma and Grandpa Smith's house in Liberty. We had tons of fun and everyone attended but Aubrey's family. Which was too bad for them because we had SO much fun!
Before it all started though, we had a bridal shower for Brianne on Saturday night which was tons of fun also. All the girls but Kris were there. We missed her. I am so excited for Chase to marry Brianne! She is such a sweet girl and we get along great!! I've been the only daughter-in-law for 10 years and I'm ready for on now!
Sunday morning we started the reunion. We all went to church, then came home to a taco lunch. It was yummy! Thanks Kris and Cam!
We then went outside for some volleyball and some horse races.
Good Job Madi! You look good on that horse.
Grandma Smith and I baby-sat Baby Jayci while everyone else played volleyball.
Jayci's binki needed a washing so Brayd was so good to do it for us.
*I actually missed taking the picture when Brayd was really washing the binki so I told him to wash it again. Madi felt so bad for him and said, "Mom, that's so sad, it's hard for him to do that". I thought it was so cute that she cares so much about him.*
Brianne and Tim then put on some games that were so fun!
We played "Minute To Win It".
Momma Smith and I playing the nylon game.
I won!
Brayd blowing up his balloon.
Madi and Porter keeping their balloons in the air.
Ryan and Alex keeping their ballons up.
Kris and Kara playing the elephant game.
Chase and Taylor stacking the cups.
Our incredible Hosts'
Tim and Brianne of course.

One team trying to get all the M&M's in a different bowl.

The opposing team doing the same.
So fun!
My baby and I!
Poor boy just woke up, had jammed his finger earlier that day and had a mouth full on kanker sores.
He does look old but not usually this old:)
I love you baby!
Madi trying to get a little bag without touching her knees on the ground.
She did it!
Brayd "trying" to do the same.
Madi and Porter squirtin the balloons off the table.
Porter won.
Ryan trying to save his from hitting the floor.
Brayd and Parker competing.
Aaron, Adam, Chase and Cam doing a different cup game.
I love these Cute Boys!
Playing catch the tennis ball on your head after someone throws it against the wall:)
I think we did pretty good!
We didn't even get angry at each other!
When the games had been played and we were all ready for another good meal, we had a weenie roast with some s'mores.
Excellent day, surrounded by excellent people!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like you had a great time! I am so going to need to remember all those games for Fish Lake. It's still kinda weird without my mom so I need to bring something fun for us to do!!! You have a cute family!!!

Lyndsi said...

It looks like everyone needs to go to Liberty for the 4th of July. How fun for you guys!!!

Brianne Eyre said...

I can't believe Jayci wasn't in her first cousin's picture...:( You should have called me! On a happier note, I love all the pics. I am so glad that you had a camera.