Thursday, July 14, 2011

Canada-Day 2

Day 2 in Canada the boys had to be up early to go to meetings. Karen went swimming and I tried to sleep until Aaron kept texting me. So, I got up and took my time getting ready. After I hooked up with everyone we wandered around to see where lunch was being served. We walked all around and finally found out where it was.
We decided to have a sit down and talk politics for awhile.
Boring, I know!
After our lunch we hung out and looked at product.
Karen and I found a boat and had a good little discussion.
We then went looking for Aaron.
We found him doing this.
They would ask him questions and record his answers.
He looks so confident.
We then got on the bus and went out to the demo site.
First we tried the Commander.
Then went on a nice little ride on the Spyder.
They were fun but Aaron wasn't too impressed.
I guess we won't be getting one.
Chase and Karen.
Chase and Aaron are so cute and act like little boys at times.
This time lighting bark from a tree by a lighter Chase found on the ground.
Silly boys.
We then took the bus back and ended the night by eating a very expensive meal that we didn't have to pay for and was served by a gay guy at an Italian Restaurant.
Interesting but fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun!! Wish we could have come on this trip - and the Florida one :) Maybe you and Aaron should just come meet us in Hawaii next month?! Sounds good!! :) I'm long overdue for one of our trips together lol. Miss ya!