Friday, July 15, 2011

Canada-Day 3

On our 3rd and final day in Canada we went to the Bombardier factory. I've never been to a manufacture's factory so it was pretty interesting to me! We had to get up so so early to make the trip about 1.5 hours away, but I guess it was worth it. We had great company too, so that is always a plus. I've decided the company you are with can either make or break the vacation!
Aaron and Chase checking it all out.
Check out that little snowmobile.
I thought my boys would enjoy this picture.
It IS a Yamaha:)
This is the first snowmobile thingy that was made and it was really made in this garage!
This dude was playing the part of Mr. Bombardier.
My baby and I on the LONG bus ride back to Montreal.
That's sad, Aaron isn't even touching me:(
Montreal, Quebec. It was fun to go out of the city so we could see how big it really is.
It's hard to tell when we were in town.
Pretty Big!
When we got back to town we got refreshed for the day then went back to the walking street to get some souvenirs for our babies. We got them all shirts. Porter, Ry and Brayd some hockey sticks, Madi a little purse with a watch and Joanna-for babysitting-the cutest ring EVER!!
We then headed to dinner. It was delicious, expensive and Free.
Does that make sense?
Then had some ice cream for dessert!
I was so ready to get home to my babies by this point.
It was a pretty fast trip but I was ready to be home.
The Canadians were very nice people and they mostly all know at least a little bit of English -even though Quebec's speak a lot of French also!
I think I will go back someday!
Then we came home to this that the kids had done all by
themselves for us.....
After I had cleaned it all up Ryan came up to me and we had a conversation that went a little something like this....
Ry: Mom, where did the decorations go?
Me: I saw them, they were so cute then I took them home.
Ry: Welcome Home MOM!!
-with a big hug and kiss-
I love my very affectionate Ry.
He makes me smile inside and out!:)

No comments: