Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lagoon with Dad and Grandpa

While we were up at Grandpa and Grandma Smith's house for the 4th of July we decided to take the kids to Lagoon. While we were having breakfast at McDonald's Karen and I decided we would rather go to Salt Lake to visit some people for a bit. So, Aaron and Lin ended up taking the kids and having a great time.
My adorable 3 boys!
Porter Ryan Ashley and Madi.
They had so much fun!
Grandpa with Porter and Brayd.
Everyone but dad going on the little train ride.
Oh Brayd!!
We were having Brianne's bridal shower that night so Karen and I stopped by Lagoon to pick up Ashley and have some pizza. Brayden was so so tired so he came with me and was asleep not 5 minutes after we left the park.
Meanwhile Madi, Porter and Ry had an excellent time winning games.
Madi and Porter.
And our Ry!
The kids had an excellent time and I had a pretty peaceful day.

No comments: