Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Addilyn Jo Williams

So, I broke my camera AGAIN!!! I think I go through about 2 cameras a year, but it is all worth it with all the pictures I take.....Well, I finally got another one just in time for little Addilyn Jo Williams to join the family. My sister, Joanna got induced at about 12:20 on Tuesday May 1, 2012 and had her at about 7:00 that night everything went very smoothly and she's home and as happy as can be.
Madi anxiously awaiting her new little cousin. Just wishing it was her little sister on her way....
Eating her big 'ol potato logs she got for dinner.
 Little Addi made it here and Madi was so happy!
The proud parents ordering up some much deserved dinner.
Joanna was needing some food, especially after Jason teased her with chicken just an hour or so earlier.
Welcome to this crazy world Addilyn Jo. 
It's definitely going to be an interesting one!!

No comments: