Thursday, May 17, 2012

Brayden's Preschool Graduation!

I know I ask this all the time.....How Did This Happen? 5 years ago when my oldest of 5 was barely going into kindergarten, I knew this day was NOT going to come. Now my sweet baby boy is done with preschool and only thinking about kindergarten! Brayden has learned so much this year from Ms. Makenzie! She has been an awesome teacher! Brayden made an excellent friend this year and loves to hang out with Tayson Wilkerson.....
Brayden and Tayson all ready to graduate. 
Brayden's preschool class.
Brayden just singing his little heart out!
I love when Brayd bites his side lip. It's a nervous, embarrassed thing that he does:)
Still singing.....
Going on a "Bear Hunt"
.......Gonna Catch a Big One....
Running so so fast!
Cute Cap that his teacher made for him.
Brayden and his Diploma.
He is so so cute!!
All graduated!
Brayden and Ms. Makenzie...Awesome Teacher!!!
Class of 2012!
So...Brayd made himself some cute little girlfriends this year! They would always say bye to him after school and requested a picture with Brayden.
A little embarrassed:)
Ryan was with me and such a good picture taker while I filmed.
Thanks Ry!
I just couldn't narrow the pictures down anymore! I love my beach bum, blond haired, skinny, tan little boy! He will forever be my BABY BOY!!
I can't help it......

1 comment:

Melissa said...

He's such a stud!