Saturday, May 5, 2012

Heading to California!!

Aaron and I decided that because this little lady of ours will be debuting into our family in the near future, we should have a little getaway. We wanted to take the kids somewhere fun!! So, we decided to head to So. Cali and have a good time. We picked Aaron up from Vegas on Saturday morning and headed down to Ontario. Our plan is to hit up the L.A. Temple, some amusement parks, the beach and Universal Studios. We'll see what ends up happening. 
Can you tell the kids are so so excited??
 Yes they are!!
Aaron is very excited also, he just doesn't want to show it:)
I won't be able to go on many rides, but I am totally o.k. with that. I love to watch people and eat all the yummy food! Good thing I don't have a Dr. Appointment where I will be weighed for a week after I get back. I will then have time to get off all the LBS:)

No comments: