Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Swimming, the Beach and a Movie!!!

After going to Universal Studios we decided we needed a break for a day. We hung out at the Worldmark pool then walked down to the beach.
Swimming with dad NEVER gets old!! I'm so glad Aaron is a good sport and jumps in the water with the kids. I DON'T!!
Aaron warmed up in the hot tub for a bit then came over to brave the pool.
They all just swarm around Aaron as soon as he gets in.
Some even jump on top of him:)
Aaron teaching Ry and Brayd acrobatics!
Getting so good at it. I love how Madi and Porter are watching.
After looking at the picture Aaron told them they did a good job. 
Next time they just needed to put their arms out. 
So they did:)
Madi decided to do it with Ry because Madi was blaming Porter and Ry was blaming Brayd that they couldn't get it just right. 
Not bad....
Right after this picture Aaron threw Porter in the water.
Apparently Porter was digging his toenails into Aaron's shoulder.
So Funny!!!
When the pool got boring we headed down to the beach.
I was paranoid but quickly got over it and let them have some fun.
All 4 of my babies!
Love this picture.
Running from the waves.
I don't think Brayd will be caught.
They were in pairs jumping different waves.
This is what Aaron did.
I think the kids wore them out at the pool!
Brayd decided to dig a hole and let the water fill it up.
This is what I did:)
Surprised?
Madi and Porter STILL jumping waves and getting so brave to get in deeper.
Ry decided to join Brayd to dig a bigger hole.
The seagulls came to visit us too.
Madison, Porter and Ry got cold so they jumped in some warm sand.
Then rolled in it!
I think Brayd may have got my liking for the water.
The funny thing about this picture is I know Brayden wasn't cold but he is such an old man like his Uncle Russ. They just always look cold!
We had lots of fun at the beach and were now ready to go get some lunch!!
It wouldn't be a vacation in the Smith Family if we didn't go to a movie!!
So, after lunch and a visit to the grocery store we went to the movie "Pirates"
The kids quite enjoyed it and I think Aaron did too.
I was texting the whole movie.
Another Fun day in Southern California with my babies!!!

No comments: