Friday, May 4, 2012

Madi's Class Program

This year Madi's class had a Poetry Cafe'. All the kids did poems and needed to have props. They could either make up the poem, or just recite one from an author. Madi and her friend Katrina decided to write their own. It went like this......
Silly silly me, how silly could I be?
Silly silly me, I'm as silly as can be.
Silly silly kitten she is smitten with a mitten.
Silly silly kitten, she always gets bitten.
Silly silly dog, she looks like a frog.
Silly silly dog, she sits there like a log.
Silly silly me, how silly could I be?
Silly silly me, I'm as silly as could be!
Cute girls with their props. Including Ossie Baby.....
 They did an awesome job, Cute girls!!
Ossie Baby was such a good little boy too. He just sat there. 
Good Job Madi and Katrina!!
You did awesome!

No comments: