Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Brayd and Ossie

All I have to say is Poor Ossie Baby! This little pup gets tortured by Brayd. He has never bit him and maybe yelped at him once. Which was the time that he was holding him like a wheel-barrow. With his leg that got ran over. At times I walk in a room and Brayd is laying on top of Ossie like he is some kind of cozy rug.

On this day Brayd was helping Ossie Baby get his favorite toy.

Apparently Brayd never let Ossie really have the toy because I later caught this picture.

This picture doesn't really have anything to do with anything but I like it!
Here are all my babies eating their dinners. The first shift of dinner. The second comes when the adults get home. It's amazing how they actually eat when I cook. Burley may have turned over a new leaf for me. I like it!

2 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

poor poor Ossie! He is such a good sport though. I miss your babies. That's a reason I want these next 5 weeks to go by quick- so I can see ya'll!!!

I love Brayd's "expression" in the dinner picture, he looks like he just saw a ghost. haha

Heather said...

What a good dog you have. And very cute children I might add.