Sunday, January 24, 2010

We Never Knew.....

As we were resting after our Sunday meal-yes, I do make a big lunch every Sunday. Aaron saw that the piano was dusty so he wiped it down. Just as he was finishing Madi walked down the stairs and Aaron says,
"Madison, you are going to learn that your dad is REALLY good at the piano!"
Aaron then proceeded to teach Madison one of the 3 songs he knows. It even has 5 versus.
Here they are in action.
I love this.
It's a duet.
I think they are so cute! Madi will remember this always and it will be such a special thing that her dad taught her a song.
Yes, I miss St. George.
Yes, I am very happy that we have a forever family that will be together forever!
I don't need anything else.
I love these people I couldn't be a happier person.
What more could I want for?
As I am finishing this post Madison has the whole thing memorized and is ready to put the whole thing together with her dad.
We have no idea what the song is but it's cute!

Update....
It is now about 1 hour later and Madi is teaching Aaron how to play songs out of her simplified Hymn book. She even has her instruction book out that she got from her piano teacher in St. George-Thank You Heather! Notes that she does not know she will look up. So Cute!!
Madi's first piano student.
Her Dad!

5 comments:

Heather said...

How freakin cute is that. I always knew that she would make a great piano teacher, I just didn't realize it would be this soon. I love that they were playing together. Tell Madison I'm proud of her and that I miss her!!!

Jason and Joanna said...

Hopefully you recorded their little duet... that's cute. What a good daddy she has!

CLUFF FAMILY said...

How cute is that. What great memories! Miss you guys!

Lyndsi said...

That is so cute! You should have Madison charge Aaron per lesson! :)

Melissa said...

So cute! I love that she wanted to teach him something too! I hope you got it on video. We miss you!