Sunday, January 31, 2010

Is This Breaking The Sabbath Day Holy?


When we got home from church Aaron said it was time to plow the drive-ways. What? I say, not on the Holy Sabbath!
Aaron didn't listen and next thing I know the kids-except Brayd of course, he hung with me and helped cooked dinner- are getting on all their "snow stuff"-yes, each of my kids now owns gloves, heavy coat, snow boots and snow pants! I never thought it would happen, but it did.

Apparently where it snows it is O.K. to ride 4-wheelers on the Holy Sabbath.

Here is proof that he was doing service. This is the single lady's house across the road that Aaron helped out. Gosh that was so nice of him to sacrifice like that:)
I guess when it snows you gotta take care of it. It was nice to have Aaron entertaining the monkeys while I cooked delicious Parmesan Chicken, from scratch might I add?
Life is Good and it's fun to have new experiences that we won't forget!

4 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

haha, nope- not in my book. He was doing service and it needed to be done. And when you are doing service you should make it fun, right?

Heather said...

That is my kind of service. That's awesome that he got the whole family involved. I'm pretty sure you won't be struck by lightening for that one. It looks so cold. Come back to sunny ST. George NOW!!!

The McInnes Family said...

That looks so brrry cold! Good job Aaron! Looks like they had a good time!

Nielsen Family said...

What a cute post! And wow, that is some real snow! I forgot to explain on my blog that there's not been a snow storm here in over 20 years. I'm glad Aaron could make it fun for everyone & you could have a quiet home for a few minutes!