Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday Is A Special Day!

Aaron spends Saturday working so we try the best we can to entertain ourselves....
This is what we came up with this time......

Brayden likes treats-as do most kids.
I thought this picture was especially cute because Brayden's face had been dirty then a stray tear escaped so he had a streak of clean down his face.
Along with the twinkie on his face.
MONKEY!

I normally don't put pictures of myself up because I am most always the one behind the camera. This time Brayd was. He is really in to taking pictures lately. All I can say is it's a good thing I can erase most.

Porter and Ryan find themselves in the garage quite often. Our garage is quite big so it is nice for the kids to be able to ride their bikes and not freeze from the temperature outside. I do think our blood has thickened up a bit but it's still a little chilly. Yes, Aaron may be getting a little soft by letting the kids ride their bikes with the vehicles in the garage.

The story behind this picture is....While the boys were in the garage being boys Madi came in and wanted me to do something with her. Well, I was a little busy making cornbread for the Elders Quorum party and making preparations for dinner on Sunday. So, I told her to go get the laptop. She of course was happy about this and ran upstairs to get it. I helped her get on some learning games. After her being on the computer and me working in the kitchen for a couple of minutes Madi says to me...
"Mom, I like this. You working in the kitchen and me on the computer."
I love that she said that because some of my favorite memories growing up were my mom cooking and me doing homework across the counter from her.
Wow, where does the time go?
Aaron made it home and I thought they looked so cute together doing the math game together.

3 comments:

Heather said...

My kids love the pbs kids website. I can't believe how long your hair looks. You are still one hot mama.

Jason and Joanna said...

haha, that's a fun post. I find that kinda funny with Madi saying that to you- she is such a cute girl. I miss her so much. That's a cute daddy to play with her.

Oh Brayd man- what a cute man, eventhough his tear was there, he still has a smile on his face for the picture! :)

Ry and Porty- why does that picture not surprise me? I love that they have their HUGE coats on when they are in the GARGE! Brrr...

Oh- and beautiful picture of you! :)

Lyndsi said...

You are so domestic Bon! So proud of you! :) And still pretty! Idaho hasn't gotten the best of you yet! :) haha... Did I just say that?! :)