Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Random Acts of Porter


The randomness of Our Family is......
Madi being sick and Porter walking around taking pictures......

As you can tell Madison was NOT happy about this picture taking process!

Ryan was so happy to show us how he can jump on one foot.....
Brayd tried too.... I'm pretty sure he ended up falling on his face.

Ready, Set......POSE!

He is such a cute man!!!
He for sure keeps us laughing. Between him and Porter there really isn't a dull moment around this place.

I don't have any pictures of Porter because he is the one taking the pictures so maybe next time I will get grab the camera and take a picture of my monkey man Porter!

4 comments:

Keisha said...

lol I love this post. Makes me laugh.I needed a good laugh today. You have the cutest kids!! Glad you guys are doin good in Idaho!

Jason and Joanna said...

sounds like porter hasn't changed a whole lot! maybe he will end up being a photographer when he grows up? good job ry for jumpin on my foot! i can imagine brayd tryin, it makes me laugh! haha

Heather said...

Cute kiddos. You are a nice mom to trust Porter with your camera. There is no way I would give my kids my camera, they would for sure ruin it. Tell Madison I hope she gets better!!!

Lyndsi said...

Madison looks SO sick. I hope she is all better! He is pretty good at the picture taking though!!! :) I wonder where he gets his love of taking pictures from!? Cute little Brayd and Ry...