Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday At Our Home


The Holy Sabbath is a little different around here these days. When we were in St. George we would get together with my family every week. Well, that obviously doesn't happen anymore. As I was making dinner after church I peeked in to see this...


All of my babies singing along with Russ and Nicole. Russ is very cute to play the guitar and let my kids with their beautiful voices sing along with him.
Thanks Russ!!

Later we decided it was time to bust out a game. Monopoly Jr. is a fun one so we all played as a family.


These times are the best! We are very happy to be able to spend some good times together and that the kids are big enough to enjoy the games with us.
Sunday's have actually been pretty relaxing and not too boring for us all.

1 comment:

Jason and Joanna said...

although that does look like a lot of fun... i miss you guys at mom's.