Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Big Helper!

Brayden is for sure my little helper! He is always the one right there with me helping me cook. He really likes to be in on the action. I think I may let him do too much. Is it bad to let your 2 year old help you put meatballs in the hot pan? Well, I did and I probably will again.

He put all these in and was mad that I took a picture, then of course he wanted to look at it!

Then he got used to me taking pictures and just did his thing!
Thanks for help Brayd!

5 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

haha, Brayd is a cute helper! but that is funny he was putting them in a hot pan haha, but if you think about it- they will start doing it eventually, right?

Lyndsi said...

Ummmm... I think its awesome you let him help. I let my kids help and Brent freaks out. But at least he gets to eat right?! I can't believe you allowed Aaron back in the house after breaking the Holy Sabbath! :) It looks so freezing cold up there! I am not jealous about the weather. We miss hanging out though with you guys!

Heather said...

Such a cutie, but now I'm craving meatballs. You are a good mom to let him help.

Melissa said...

I miss you Brayd-man! I wish you were here to pose for me, and make me laugh!

The McInnes Family said...

If you are bad for letting your 2 year old help I am bad too. Cam loves to cook scrambled eggs. I think it's good to let them start young. I think it's good for boys to know their way around a kitchen! Good job!