Friday, February 5, 2010

A Taste Of Life In Burley....

Occasionally I look through the pictures on my camera and I find this.....
I love my boys and I love the surprises they leave for me.
Porter is definitely the comedian in our family.

The kids were upstairs playing and Madi came down and asked if she could pretend it was summer. Sure, you have to let them have imaginations right?
She lasted about 5 minutes until she was cold.
She ended up putting her foot on the warm oven.

And Brayd? Well, he is my big helper when it comes to cooking.
Is this safe?
Probably not but it made for a cute picture.
I didn't actually let him take the pan out.
Please don't report me.

2 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

oh your boys are so silly! it seems like the other two boys really look up to porter and follow him in the things he does :) (but of course brayd and ry have their own imaginations too), anyway.... lol Madison! I love how she has her sun glasses and all! Poor girl just misses summer. lol nice brayd! i'm pretty sure im reporting you! ;)

Heather said...

Tell Madison that if she moves back she won't have to pretend. It's been gorgeous here. I miss going to the park with you and trying to tan our legs. Hurry!!!!