Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm Raising Monkeys!

I was doing laundry while Aaron was playing with the kids
and I turned my head to see this........
I then had Aaron run to get the camera.
While he was gone all the kids ended up like this.....
Brayd couldn't figure out why there were all falling.
I'm guessing it was the two boys in the middle......
What do you think?
Can you imagine Madi's frustrations?
Yes, Brayd stood on his head this whole time!
He even got up by himself.
I can't believe how big my BABY is getting:(
The first picture was actually taken last.
Yes, they did get up again!

2 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

LOL that is WAY too funny! Does that bring back memories for you when we would do that up on the wall by the front door in good 'ol Graham? I miss your babies.

Heather said...

What funny kids you have. I love that you made them do it over for blogging purposes. I'm impressed that Brayd could stay up that long. Oh, I can't even imagine the migraine that would give me.