Saturday, February 27, 2010

Just A Little Update.....

I really feel like a slacker not updating about our lives....I have so much to write about, Easter, the move back, Madi's birthday, Ry's stitches in and out. My only problem is....Aaron has the laptop and this desktop that we have is having major issues. I tried to do a post about a week ago, it took me about 45 minutes to write a 5 picture post and just when I was about done it all got erased somehow. I was angry and swore I wouldn't do another post on this computer.
Aaron is in Burley but coming home on the weekends. He has made some good friends up there without me. I think he thinks he is single again. I'm o.k. with thtat as long as he isn't checkin' out the ladies. It's kinda sad without him, but I am learning to be a big girl. It does help that there is someone in the casita so it is not quite so scary when the thunder hits and the lightening strikes!
The kids are loving life back in Sunny St. George. They have adjusted very well back in school and act as if they never even left. I'm not going to lie....I Am happy to be back TOO!!
I will have Aaron bring down the laptop this weekend so I can keep on my pretty "chill" life here. Or maybe I should go to Jo's and do a little more than just "hang-out" there!
All in All, life is great and life couldn't get any better.
There Ya Go Karla!!

7 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so glad that your back too. It just wasn't the same without you. St. George really is the BEST!!! I'm excited to hang out this summer. You better call if you need ANYTHING now that you are with out your man. You know I'd do anything for you guys!!! Welcome home!!!

Kali said...

I'm jealous you get to be back in St. G!! :)

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

Yeh! It's nice to read about you and your fam. I love having the boys from the store around. Except everytime they come back, they're gone again! Oh well. I'm hoping Ez will move down there or LV and I will have a place to go to spend some quality time in some nice weather. I'm sorry to say your not missing anything here... The weather stinks! :)

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

First of all your a brat... just about the tan though. :)
The manager in our Albies told someone the other day that they loose alot of money on the doublers. So when she asked him for the double coupon flyer he wouldn't give her one. How is that possible? Don't thy still get paid from the manuf. for the coupons that are sent in? Do you know how they loose money?

Heather said...

Okay, just wanted to say that I love the new updated picture up top. What a beautiful family you have. Second of all, it's time to update again. Maybe YOU should post about YOUR awesome rollerblades!!!

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

OK just read the whole blog and it has been pretty exciting with your little fam! Love the picture of the little red house... I sent that same pic to my sister. LOL.
Had your hubby to dinner. AND don't worry are you kidding, cute girls in Heyburn? I'm the only one and I'm twice as old as your hubby so I think your safe...No cute girls on the boat. It's way too cold anyway. Your so brave pulling the trailer too! :O

Nielsen Family said...

It would be so awesome to see you guys! I know we'd have so much fun & I can just imagine all our little guys together!