Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Baby!

So, Aaron usually doesn't get embarrassed. However, this time he was a LITTLE bit.
It was cute.
When we were down in Sandy with no kids this last weekend we stayed in a house with all the dudes from work. When Sunday came and it was time to go to church we tried to go to the building where Aaron was baptized. When we got there we found out that sacrament meeting wasn't first. I still wanted to take a picture of him in front of the building.
So, I did.....

It was very funny getting to the point of the actual picture. Aaron pulled up to the curb, I stayed in the car, he said, " are you just going to sit in the car?" I said, "yep!" He gave me a funny look and waited for all cars to pass then quickly walked to the building. I took the picture, he got back in the car and said, "you are a dork!" It was pretty hilarious! I was actually really surprised he called me a dork but it was cute!
I love my baby! I'm so happy he's mine!

3 comments:

Lyndsi said...

I'm surprised he called you a dork too!!! We miss you guys down here (obviously Kenna still misses Ry). Glad you guys are having so fun. Love the apron Aaron is sporting around! And you look super thin! :)

Jason and Joanna said...

haha, that's cute! I thought it was going to be a post about you guys were going to church then he realized he didn't have his church clothes, but he still went in regular street clothes haha.

Heather said...

I think he may hve been just as embarassed the day you fell down the stairs in church. J/K I just wanted an excuse to bring it up. It still makes me laugh. Aaron is funny when he gets embarassed.