Tuesday, February 16, 2010

9 Years With My Baby!

9 years ago I was the happiest girl on earth!! I knew my life was perfect. I was marrying the man I love-barely knew, but loved.
This year our anniversary was pretty low-key. Aaron has been busy with work so our anniversary and Valentine's Day were put on the back burner.
That is O.K. though. Sometimes the stress isn't worth it.

For our Anniversary we went to lunch with Ry and Brayd to "The Upper Crust". It may be the nicest restaurant in town that isn't a steak house. It was most delicious and the kids were good for us.
On the way in I realized that with all the long hours Aaron has been putting in for work, my little boys have missed their dad just as much as I have.
Ry always gets this pouty face when he needs attention from Aaron.
You can see it in this picture.

Every time I have the camera Brayd needs a picture.
He's so cute!

I think the magic is still there and now I know I married the right boy!
I love you Baby!
Happy Anniversary.

2 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

how cute- happy anniversary! hopefully you will be able to have a good weekend with your baby!!

uhhh... you know it's too cold when you have to wear more than one jacket to keep warm!!

Heather said...

Congrats. It's crazy that we are old enough to be married that long. We certainly don't look it or act like it!