Monday, February 22, 2010

Before I Forget......

I'm not going to lie........Brayden is such a cute little Man:).
Last night I was sitting in front of Brayden while he was watching Dora and I was cutting coupons. It was peaceful and I thought things were great until Brayd says,
"Mom, move you(r) head, It's Big!"
He is such a cute little man.
While I was in Salt Lake this weekend without my babies I picked them up a little surprise. This surprise was a sweet Tie-Dye shirt kit! I thought it was awesome and my babies were going to love it. I'm too scared to attempt stuff like this on my own so we waited to do it tonight for Family Night. As we were getting ready to do the shirts Brayd says..
"Are we making Tie-Downs?"
Can you tell he's a boy and he's around these sorts of thing alot?
Pictures are to come of the making of the shirts and the final result. I'm crossing my fingers they turn out good and most importantly the kids like them!

2 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

haha, that's too funny. Brayd is such a funny little dude, oh man! Ya, your head is kinda large :) Hope the "tie-downs" turned out good!

Melissa said...

You are brave. Good luck with that. I think my kids would love it, but with my luck I'd probably spill the dye myself. We miss you too. I wish we could have gotten together last time you were in town. I love catching up with you guys this way. Keep blogging!