Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day For My Baby!

I hope this year's Father's Day was as enjoyable for Aaron as it was for me....
After we got home from Church all the kids showed him the cute things they made for him.

Right as I was about to take the picture Aaron yelled "pose!" I don't know why he thinks this is so funny but he does. So, I took a picture.

Then we got a cute one.

"Sisser Garn" used our camera to take the kids pictures in her class, so I got double of Ry. I think he is a handsome little fella!

I have to admit, I wasn't a very good wife on Father's Day this year. Aaron had to do some scouting stuff on the computer so I went to my room and fell asleep-whoops! I guess we did it a little backwards this year. I did wake up to him calling for me to help him with some Family Research stuff. So, I got out of bed.
We went to my parents for dinner and Aaron did get in a 2 hour nap there so I didn't feel too guilty by the time the day was over.

Aaron asked the kids to come out and help him with the tree.
I love when they all work together1

I did make Oreo Pie for dessert for Aaron which is his VERY favorite!

Madison and Porter made it over to the pie first and were trying very hard to let daddy have the first bite.

Brayd wanted to be in the picture with Aaron and I, and Aaron's pie!

THEY LOVE IT!

Madison's bite

Porter's bite

Ry's bite

And Brayd's bite.

They all got more than one bite, but they each complained when it wasn't there turn. My babies sure do love Oreo Pie!

I'm so glad when daddy comes home,
glad as I can be.
Clap my hands and shout for joy
and climb upon his knee.
Put my arms around his neck,
Hug him tight like this.
Pat his cheeks and give him what?
A great, big kiss!
MMMWWWWAAA!

This song was sang many times throughout the day and the kids never got tired of singing and Aaron never got tired of listening.

Giving dad a Great Big Hug,

And a Great Big Kiss!

This may look familiar, this is because the kids love it when they all get to ride on a bike together.

Then I took Brayd for a ride in the shopping cart with his cereals.
Cute Man!

Sorry about the blurry picture, but Ry took a picture of me and my baby and I thought it was the perfect way to end this post.
I'm so thankful for Aaron and the good daddy he is. The boys have lots and lots of fun with him while riding and doing boy stuff. While he makes sure he doesn't leave Madison out and knits with her. He is SO good at everything he does and I love, Love, LOVE that about him!
Happy Father's Day Baby!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute post! I'm glad you enjoyed your Father's day!

The Key's said...

Such a cute family :) Hope Aaron had a great father's day! The kids singing that song was the cutest thing!! They're adorable :)