Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Sleepy Man

As I was blogstalking, Madison says to me....Mom, Brayden's sleeping!
This was at 5:30 in the evening. So, I walked over to this....

In case you can't see well enough....

My poor man was Worn Out!

Don't worry, I woke him up quickly and within 5 minutes he was back at his food again.

I think the summer is wearing Brayd out! Lately he has asked me to leave his door open when he goes to sleep. So, I think the combination of more light coming into his room in the morning and long hours at the pool is draining him of all his energy.

I think Brayd is ready for school to start and for our lives to slow down a bit.
Almost half way there baby. Hang in there!

4 comments:

Lyndsi said...

That is hilarious! He is so dang cute!

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

Haha! Cute little Brayden! I guess he just couldn't make it any longer. I am pretty sure he may have the busiest schedule a 2 year old has ever had. With running ERRAND with you all the time:)

Tobler's said...

Haha! He is such a cutie!

Heather said...

Hang in there Brayd and the rest of us. I think I'm also ready for school to start. Most days I feel like Brayd. Those are way cute pictures. I love it when my kids are sleeping!