Friday, June 19, 2009

A Night With My Girl!

This weekend was "The Father and Sons Outing" for our ward. When I was growing up whenever the boys left with dad, my mom would take the girls out. This is not hard for me to do at all! Any excuse, to take my baby girl out to dinner and do some shopping, I will jump right on that!
The night started out with Heather, DeAnna, Lyndsi, Madison, I, Melissa, Kinzlee, Adley and Brecklyn all going out to Samurai for dinner.

While we waited for everyone to arrive the girls watched the cook.

My baby girl and I, all excited for our delicious food that was on it's way!


Madison and Kinzlee could hang out all day and just be as happy as can be together!

Madison and one of her very bestest friends enjoying their white rice
I took 3 different pictures of these two girls and their food, but Kinzlee was doing something silly in all the pictures. She is quite the character!

After dinner, Melissa and I took our kids to do a little shopping while the other ladies who were kidless went and saw a movie.

We found these cute girls matching P.J.'s. They were so excited to wear them to their sleepover party that night.

After some good shopping we stopped for some Arctic Circle Ice Cream/French Fries. I must admit that Arctic Circle has some delicious fries!

I had lots of fun with Madison and our friends!
There aren't many things better than a girls night out with my favorite girl!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Cute Cute Girls!!! I can't wait till I get one to take out on Girls Night Outs. I love the matching outfits.

Melissa said...

Lets do that again soon...it was way too much fun!

Jason and Joanna said...

looks like a blast!! madi and kinzlee are way cute together. good thing you like kinzlee :)