Saturday, June 13, 2009

I Missed My Babies!

About 1 hour after I got home from Lake Powell I started realizing why I love being a mom so much! Kids just do the cutest things and when they are your kids doing it, it makes it that much cuter!


Brayden started backing his little trike right up to the boat and told me he wanted to hook the boat up to his bike.
I think he watches everything his dad does.
Check out that Beautiful, Hard Worker in the back!
Thanks Heather!
The boat did need a woman's touch.

Porter and Ry were pretty excited to show me their new trick. I'm glad Porter has a stunt monkey that isn't too afraid!

Ry can even do it without holding on!

Then he showed me how he can ride Porter's "BIG" bike.
Wow, it's amazing the things kids can learn in just a few short days.

I sure did miss these monkeys!
I am SO happy to be home!!
I have the BEST job in the world!!!

2 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

lol you have your hands full with your little boys- i wish you the best of luck. and your sweet little madi :)i'm thinkin' it is a good thing that porter has someone to do his stunts with (ryan).

Kali said...

Porter and Ry are SO cute on the bike together. You are raising some stud muffins!
Your Lake Powell trips looked like so much fun! Your pics are super cute. Most of them made me homesick (red dirt pics = Kali homesick!)