Thursday, February 16, 2012

11th Anniversary!

My baby and I have made it 11 years and we still love each other enough to have another baby!!!
Which by the way we are getting so so excited about!!
Because we got home from Yellowstone the day before our Anniversary we decided to do something fun WITH the kids. After all, it is the day we started our eternal family. Aaron needed to work because we were gone for the days before that which I was OK with:( We did take him lunch from Taco Time!
That night when Aaron got off we took the kids to Iggy's. They had never been there and Madi said, " Mom, I just don't like white trash place". Who is raising this girl?? I told her it wasn't white trash and she would love the bread. She did end up really enjoying her meal. She got some delicious Potato Soup also.
I tried to get a picture of all the kids except for Ry cuddled up to Aaron.
I missed it and just got this one of Ry after he can't stand it anymore.
Then they all posed for a cute picture.
I love my family.
After dinner we went miniature golfing. I only lost to Aaron by 2 points!! I may be getting competitive in my old age.
I am so happy that Aaron married me in the temple and is willing to put up with me FOREVER!!
Life just keeps getting better all the time!
I love you baby!! Don't ever leave me!

No comments: