Monday, February 27, 2012

25 Weeks!

This one is for you, Melissa:)
I did it...
Yes, I'm growing a baby!!
I'm getting ALOT top heavy! It's incredible. I will take it though. It's so worth it!!
This last week this little ladies movements have gotten much stronger. When she moves others can see my tummy move. In fact, Joanna just saw it happen this weekend. A couple of days ago I was hugging Aaron from the back and she moved, or kicked or whatever she does and Aaron could feel it. I was very excited about that!
We are stocking up her closet and preparing maybe a little too early but the excitement is hard to contain around here. Especially with the kids, o.k. me too:)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So freaking cute! I love it! I'm super jealous of your super cute belly! Can't wait to meet her!!!!

Kali said...

Bonnie you look GREAT! I've loved looking at all your posts and it looks like all is well for you guys especially with the new baby girl on the way! GOOD LUCK!